Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Friday, June 15, 2012
Well, Here's a Certificate to evaluate Father Skills - Just download it, get the Dad fill up the form and have fun.
Also follow My Parents are the bestest article apart from Kidsfreesouls 9 Ways to help Moms in upbringing kids gracefully. And, Sing along for Kids ' My Daddy is the Best ' Lyrics for kids.
Happy Father's Day to all Dad - wherever you are - Just a quote for you "Wherever she is (wife) there is Eden" :-)
- ilaxi patel
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Btw, reminds me of the movie 'Back to School' - Considered to be a top hilarious comedy movie of all time, it's fun loving businessman who enters College as a student himself to help his discouraged son dropping out. Rodney Dangerfield is at his best as Thornton Mellon who runs a men's store 'Tall and Fat.' The lines "I like teachers and if you do something wrong, they make you do it again' are memorable.
The role of Sally Kellerman is more subdued than usual playing Diane Turner, the English professor who, in a memorable scene, makes Rodney analyze the meaning of Dylan Thomas' famous poem, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night." Keith Gordon plays the role of the son.
Well, Back to School and it's remembering Sound of Music too. For now, explore Back to School Pages here and stay get focused with Goals = Dreams to get fulfilled.
- ilaxi patel
Tuesday, June 05, 2012
However, as a parent, take some time to think 'out of the box' and know how Goal setting is important. Kids require to be 'Goal oriented.' Educate your kid to know the difference between 'wishing' and goal accomplishment. Learning how to set reasonable and attainable goals is a valuable lesson for students of all ages. Let them
Afterall, Expectations should not be beyond capacity of the child. And every parent or teacher need to know this. Be Practical and help face goal challenges together.
Find more about 'Target Goals - Goal setting Ingredients, goal setting method and goal challenges.
Monday, June 04, 2012
Kids have their own dreams and aspirations. Know the child, support them and let them think creatively. Build a bridge of communication with the teacher as most of the hours, the teacher helps the child to learn and grow.
1. Help the child to be friendly. Simply listening or talking, sharing and appreciating the other and even sharing alikeness - for a video game or a even an activity in class.
2. Help the child to compete - In the sense, master the skills the others have and admire. Be it playing a keyboard or guitar, playing sports or arts.
3. Avoid being negative and impulsive. Listen to the child on what he has to say of his friends rather than stop him and showing your distaste of his friend. He may strong feel of his friend that you don't, maybe.
4. Help the child to solve conflicts. Social skills are necessary as they can learn to settle themselves at times of disputes with others.
5. Don't involve in small arguments of children. If they go physical, take your stand. Let the kids work out on their own.
6. Let the kids practice co-operation and understand feelings of others.
7. Help the kids to share, care and be kind and gentle with friends.
8. Know your child's friends. Invite them for play, birthday celebrations, etc.
This way, a parent can know of how well your child's friends are and also learn from their positive ways to help your child set example. If your child has a bad friendship, it makes you alert to guide.
As for the teachers, it's the first few days to be like the acronym, "KISS" - Keep it Simple Stupid! Teachers can adopt innovative ideas at the start of the school and make learning fun. Encourage reading habits on daily basis in the classroom and even at home. Even follow up with a para handwriting practice everyday. This will help weaker children to learn faster. Above all, routinely writing book reviews per week and making journals. Encourage them to write simple jot downs and you can make Kids Blogs with Google sites - a sure fire-way to lift up the spirit of the children.
- ilaxi patel
- ilaxi patel