Saturday, September 04, 2010

Happy Teachers' Day - 5th September

5th September is Teachers' Day. Adams said "The teacher affects eternity. One can never tell where his or influence stops" Shower of Roses to all Teachers...all those who taught me and wherever they are, all those who knowingly or unknowingly teach me online through their words and actions....May the fragrance of my Roses never fade so that the sweet fragrance fills your heart with pleasure and appreciation that you bloom like a flower throughout the year and spread sunshine into the lives of children and many people around.

As I pass through the phases in life, I recall what Dr. Radhakrishnan said once: "A good teacher must know how to arouse the interest of the pupil in the field of study for which he is responsible. He must himself be a master in the field of study and be in touch with the latest developments in the subject, he must himself be a fellow traveller in the exciting pursuit of knowledge"

It is due to the great Teacher Dr. Radhakrishnan that 'Teachers' Day' is being celebrated in appreciation for all teachers. When some students and friends wanted to celebrate his Birthday, he gently said, "Instead let this be Teachers' Day" and so it is. When children in my class gave me cards, it's a fond sweet memory and when today, kids are making cards to give me, I am happy to be a Teacher and fondly love all their little feelings they share with me. It's a strong bond that even when they grow up, they love me and remember me for who I am and I love all of them too.

- click to visit Dr. Radhakrishnan Profile For Teachers Teachers who Inspire

- ilaxi patel
Editor, http://www.kidsfreesouls.com/
Newspaper for Kids

No comments: