Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's day - explore....

It's only words and words are all I have, to take your heart away.....
Come Valentine and love is all around....

A teenager said today, 'I've nothing to do with the Valentine's day' and it surprized me when most of the teenagers celebrate the day by sharing chocolates, giving away cards and hanging around for pizzas and burgers.

Well, for children and especially teenagers, we have the Valentine theme Projects on Kidsfreesouls. Awareness is one thing that we always need to create and children are no exceptions as today's savvy kids almost knows all.

You can find my Best Valentine Song Pics on my Playlists on You Tube and these are the best everlasting songs that we all love to listen and gift a CD pack to our loved ones. Also find the Valentine pages and it will give an insight to What is Love, What is Crush, stories, myths, flowers and birds....A lot more to explore my one time hobby of writing shayaris and poems too.

For children, find Valentine Projects and download sheet to stick on bedroom wall.

Happy Valentine's Day - Enjoy.

- ilaxi patel
Editor, http://www.kidsfreesouls.com/
Newspaper for Kids

No comments: