Saturday, August 08, 2009

Rabindranath forgotten??? Samsung Star 3 G

Have you followed me on Google Friendfeed? Sign in here and Follow Kidsfreesouls.

Btw, how many forgot Rabindranath Tagore's 'D' Day? Frankly speaking, I did! Even after presenting wonderful song 'Jana Gana Mana' for download and all the info that I placed on Kidsfreesouls.


Late but nevertheless 'Never' - It always happen, memories are short lived. And, amidst all my packed schedules last many days apart from the iPhone failure (my son's)- Apple's got the trick as it makes you so addicted to the iPhone and the phone goes crash all of a sudden. Especially when you are used to browse pages and add status to FB, it's pain but otherwise, my Blackberry is the all time Best! If you have an iPhone and facing similar problem, get to Samsung Star 3G and believe me, this one is just 'Value for money'. It's got the Touchscreen but no, not like the iPhone - However, my recommendation and for sure - the BEST SAMSUNG STAR 3 G PHONE around and the most in the waiting list in Ahmedabad. A stylish gadget with most of the features so like iPhone - one couldn't miss iPhone any longer and that too, just using the piece in just a day or too!

Well, log in for Kidsfreesouls News as a new Stadium like the Wembley would be taking shape and presented to the city during Swarnim Gujarat 2010-2011.

- ilaxi patel
Editor, http://www.kidsfreesouls.com/
Newspaper for kids

No comments: