Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Subscribe to widgets and link to Stage Fright

I just did a posting on my Author Page at Amazon.com which you may find useful.

Stage fright or performance anxiety is something that is very common among all of us and even children. Often, in school you may be asked to come up on stage and give a short speech or be a part in the debating team. But, if you find nervousness creeping in you, your hands would shake, voice falter and heart keeps pounding - chances are that you have a Stage Fright.......click to read more.

Btw, you can find my Widgets  appearing on main blog page. If you are subscribing the widgets, please do subscribe all the widgets separately which means, you need to add 4 codes as these are multiple blogs on diverse subjects.

Btw, How to Discipline Kids? 5th October had been World Teacher's Day and I am sure, you will find the Articles of Teachers quite helpful here.  If you are a teacher and have written an article like these, please email here without attachments and I shall be pleased to add on the page for our readers.

Watch this space as I post my next article on How to Discipline Kids. Meanwhile, you can send me your thoughts on the subject.

- ilaxi patel
Editor, www.kidsfreesouls.com
Newspaper for Kids 

No comments: