Sunday, August 03, 2008

Happy Friendship Day!

Whenever it's a Friendship Day, Kidsfreesouls wishes all readers Happy Friendship day with a simple message to spread love, faith, peace and unity among human beings. A day when someone asked me, 'How?', I was confused what to reply on a simple icq screen. Today, with the social networks and people hanging on making a 3/4/5 digit friends lists, the message can be spread far and wide. The question 'How' can turn to 'Somehow' and all humans together can make efforts to spread the message to spread peace! The world is on brink of extinction, Is it? Whatever, we can make a Difference!

Well, All our friends light the candle of our life with warmth and happiness. Sometimes, face to face, its hard to say the things we could but between Good Friends, unspoken thoughts are always understood. And then “Silence speaks a thousand words”

Here's an old site Friendship Day page and here's on Joys of Friendship.

This Friendship day, I wish all Kidsfreesouls “Happy Friendship Day” and may this small prayer build our spirits to spread love, faith, peace and unity among human beings.

God Make me worthy…
It is joy in life to find at every turning of the road,
The strong arm of a comrade kind,
To help me with my onward load,
And since I have no gold to give,
'Tis love alone must make amends,
My only Prayer is while I live
"God Make me worthy of my Friends"

I believe that its
God’s might to direct us,
God’s power to protect us,
God’s wisdom for learning,
God's eye for discerning,
God's ear for hearing God’s love for Caring.

So, keep the love, keep friendship, Keep Faith in God’s Caring.Keep the Faith!

No comments: