Friday, April 18, 2008

Twitter, twitter n twittering.....

Twitter, Twitter, Twitter...and I think, it could be something like chatter, chatter and chirp...! Some months ago, when I took this account of Twitter, I said to myself, "Why should someone possibly want to tell the world what you are doing?" However, yesterday I came across this account of mine once again and amazing, I find it too mysterious and drawing my attention. A lot of changes but too simple to manage and Twitter Twitter...simple and sweet to let the world know what you are up to! You can now Follow me from this blog (check my Twitter on right side bar) as Kidsfreesouls is now connecting to people, wherever they may be. You can follow to my Twitter at www.twitter.com/kidsfreesouls for random updates and musings. So, see you on the 140 Character web and share my Twitters, follow, leave, join, say, comment, ask, whatever...whatever!

- ilaxi patel
Editor, Kidsfreesouls.com
Newspaper for Kids with Resources for Parents and Teachers
Author of Guardian of Angels

No comments: