Saturday, March 22, 2008

Flytunes

Well, here's my recent post on Tech. Jailbreaking iphone? Need not worry if you are using iphone - all you do is get more itunes and songs with the Flytunes.fm. You can access 90 channels of 50s,60s, beatles or whatever music and download on your iphone. Here's the tech blog link.

Btw, have you been to Yahoo Launch Cast? Love to listen to music while you work, the best ever feature I used is my very own Radio Station which plays around all my favorite songs. Just click on the link below and you can listen to my taste or listen to your own music. There you go...Enjoy, Blossomsmile ilaxi's Radio Station.

- ilaxi patel
Ed, Kidsfreesouls.com
Newspaper for Kids with resources for parents and teachers
Author of Guardian of Angels

1 comment:

Kay said...

I've been using flytunes for a while now, but I just logged on to listen to some talk radio & I saw that they added a whole bunch of new stations! I'm still looking for a good alt rock station through flytunes, but these new additions were pretty cool.